We don’t know the hour, minute nor second of our last day on earth. Smell the roses and give them to the ones we love while they are here. In fact, love on your family and friends tell them often how much you love them. Be mindful of your last words to the ones you love. Following a disagreement, walkout or break up what will be your last words? My last words from this point on whether angry or not is “peace to you.”
R.I.P to all of our family and friends who have passed away.
This is my “Clo-ism” and I’m sticking to it. Miss Community Cloooovia
- MARVIN SAPP’S 9th SOLO PROJECT – I WIN – IN STORES APRIL 3
- Gospel Hip Hop Artist FLAME New Release, Shoots Straight to Top Spot at iTunes
- The 43rd Annual Gospel Music Association’s Dove Award Lineup Announced
- Bobby Jones Tapes Live This Weekend in Nashville, TN
- EPM Music Group Announces First Artists Signings on New Label of Stellar Award Nominated Gospel Star, Earnest Pugh