Word on the street (and we do mean, on the street) is that Grammy-nominated Gospel recording artist and Pastor of Lighthouse Full Life Center Church Marvin Sapp has a new love interest that’s causing quite a stir.
This weekend, new reports have surfaced that reality star Imani Showalter, the ex-fiancé of NBA player Stephen Jackson and a recent star on season one of VH1’s “Basketball Wives L.A.”, has been in an ongoing and budding relationship with Sapp.
The two reportedly met in Los Angeles during Sapp’s participation as a guest host in the hit “How Sweet the Sound” choir competition. The two exchanged information, kept in touch and Showalter was even invited to Sapp’s church. Since then, however, inside sources say things have been consistently getting serious for the two. (See the links below to read more.)
Sapp is a father of three and a widower. His ex-wife Malinda died of colon cancer in 2010.
Are there wedding bells in the air or is this a haux? You decide.
Still need more info? Visit the links to read more.
- The Latest Closings & Delays for Monday, March 5, 2012
- Earnest Pugh Stops By Praise to Talk About “Night of Outpouring”
- Bishop T.D. Jakes helps ex-offenders rebuild their lives
- Lexi Makes musical “Live” DEBUT – new Single “Burn It All Down “available ONLINE 3/13/12
- To the Surprise of Many Fridays at Sunset’s Comes to an End