Our sister station took a day this week to visit some of the key players in the “Community of Compassion” project steered by our very own Miss Community Clovia. The KISS FM crew visit the local River Front Hair Center for a day of free health screenings, medical education and heart health seminars that were created to get the entire city on its feet and moving in the right direction toward a much healthier way of living.
During the visit, Richmond City Councilwoman Cynthia Newbille sat down to discuss additional details surrounding the project and its efforts to help Richmond heart health. Check out the complete conversations below to find out what Councilwoman Newbille is up to concerning the lives and lifestyles of our citizens.
- Richmond Police Officer Charged with Simple Assault
- OUR HISTORY MAKERS: THURGOOD MARSHALL
- BREAKING NEWS: VA Ultrasound Abortion Bill Passed
- William McDowell Continues to Rise
- Reality TV star Omarosa Ordained as ‘Rev. Manigault’