Donnie McClurkin is one of the busiest singers in the business juggling live concerts, preaching & speaking engagements and even hosting featured talk show segments on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) among other major faith-based entertainment outlets. So what is his secret? How does he do it all?
The Belle recently posed a similar set of questions for Donne McClurkin to tell us his thoughts on keeping a balance with his busy schedule. He also talks about the differences between performing & singing on stage versus appearing at churches for preaching & speaking engagements. When one of the bookings involves both, how does he strike a good flow for those who’ve paid to see him sing and not preach?
Listen to the complete interview via the links & media player below just in case you missed it live on the air this week.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- My “Clo-ism” For the Day: Finding the Key to Communicating
- Miss Community Clo’s Next Rollin’ Rally Stop is Thursday, March 22nd
- President Obama’s Healthcare Reform Benefits for VA As Seen By Nurse Practitioners
- Learn All About Cancer: Signs & Symptoms
- Miss Community Celebrates Women in History: First Lady Michelle Obama