She’s one of Gospel music’s most phenomenal voices. He’s one of the world’s greatest musicians and performers known to man. She’s now a pastor. He’s still at the top of his game after three decades of sexy, funked out rock, pop and R&B music innovation. And now Kim Burrell, whose name is synonymous with great Gospel, is ready to merge her gifts, talents and vocals with the one and only Prince.
If your eyebrows raised and twitched even just a little like ours did, you’ll be most remiss if you don’t take a moment to watch the exclusive video clip below as Kim Burrell discusses the highly unusual pairing with the Purple One. Will this one shock the church-going music lovers? Click play to find out for yourself just how serious she is about it.
Prince live at the Hop Farm Festival (Photo: Getty Images)
**EXCLUSIVE VIDEO COMING – 12/4/11 AT MIDNIGHT**
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment. How do you feel about a potential collaboration or musical project featuring Kim Burrell and Prince?
Let us know what you thought of this featured video presentation and be sure to leave a comment below.
- Radio One Family Comedy Tour 2011 – Live from Richmond, VA
- BeBe Winans Sings With Gladys Knight on Soul Train Awards [VIDEO]
- Bern Nadette Stanis Speaks Out on the Fight Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- BeBe & CeCe Winans to Star in a “Christmas Celebration”
- 2012 GMA Dove Awards Return To Atlanta’s Fox Theatre
VIDEO PRODUCTION CREDITS: